2. Data Controller
Name: JAUSAS LEGAL Y TRIBUTARIO, S.L. (hereinafter, “JAUSAS”).
Registered address: Paseo de Gracia, 103, 7ª planta, CP 08008, Barcelona.
Telephone: 93 415 00 88
Purposes of the data processing
Pursuant to the terms of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, its implementing regulations and the rules on protection of personal data, we inform Users that the data provided to JAUSAS, whether by means of any online data collection forms or obtained in their capacity as registered Users will be included on a personal data file held by JAUSAS and will be handled for the following purposes:
- Management of the features placed at the User’s disposal on the Website, including but not limited to attendance at events and subscription to bulletins, as well as the handling of consultations or requests for information made to JAUSAS by the User.
The data handled for these purposes will be retained for as long as the contractual and/or business relationship between the User and JAUSAS persists. In the case of requests made by Users with no contractual or business relationship with JAUSAS, the data will be retained until such requests have been dealt with.
- Processing of job applications and management of the selection processes used by JAUSAS, which will if appropriate include participation in various screening tests.
Data handled for this purpose shall be kept for no more than 1 year from receipt, or from the conclusion of the selection process.
- Keeping Users informed, including through the use of electronic means, of the services and news in relation to JAUSAS by means of communications and/or commercial Newsletters. If you do not wish to receive communications of this nature, you should mark the corresponding box to be found at the end of the data collection forms.
Data handled for this purpose will be retained until Users withdraw their consent to receive such communications, or until they exercise their right to object to it.
Except in the case of the fields where it is expressly indicated otherwise, the providing of personal data shall be voluntary, without the refusal to provide such information implying any lessening in the quality or quantity of the services requested by the User. Failure to complete the fields marked with an * or the submitting of incorrect data will prevent JAUSAS from providing the chosen services, processing the application or sending the information being requested.
In those cases in which Users request certain services via the web or contact JAUSAS on matters of intellectual or industrial property, their data may be communicated to our partner company MARCH&ASOCIADOS (MARCH TRADE MARK, S.L.), which provides legal, consultancy and advisory services, so that it can respond to such consultations.
5. Legal grounds
The legal basis for the processing of data as specified in the previous section is as follows:
- Performance of the contractual and/or business obligations entered into by Users and JAUSAS on the Website. In the case of requests by Users who have not entered into a contractual or business relationship with JAUSAS, the legal basis shall be the User’s consent implicit in the request for JAUSAS to be able to respond to it.
- Performance of the contractual and/or business obligations entered into by Users and JAUSAS on the Website.
- User consent to the receipt of such communications.
6. Exercise of rights
The handling of User personal data will at all times be performed in accordance with applicable personal data protection regulations and regulations on information society services.
Users will at any moment be able to exercise at no cost their access, rectification, cancellation and opposition rights by sending a letter together with a copy of their DNI (National Identification Document) or any valid identity document to JAUSAS LEGAL Y TRIBUTARIO, S.L., Paseo de Gracia, 103, 7ª planta, CP 08008, Barcelona or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Users shall also have the right to file a complaint with the corresponding control authority if they consider it to be necessary.